|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
You are what you eat.
Eat well for tomorrow, not just for today.
Optimizing nutrition for personal needs is one of the cornerstones of living a good life.
Biohacker's Handbook chapter on nutrition sets new standards on how to look at nutrition from the individual's perspective.
- Optimizing digestion and gut bacteria
- Brain-gut axis
- Optimal food preparation and cooking methods and utensils
- Upgrading daily food items and ingredients
- Avoiding toxins, allergens and antinutrients
- Genetics, quantified self and building nutrition that fits individual needs
Instead of cookie cutter advice, Biohacker's Handbook delivers well researched information in a well designed format. Find out what is the 20 % to reach 80 % of results when it comes to food and nutrition. Save time in getting to the nuts and bolts of what's on your plate.
Authors: Medical Doctor Olli Sovijärvi, Technology Specialist Teemu Arina and Nutrition Specialist Jaakko Halmetoja
Design: Lotta Viitaniemi
Availability: PDF (compatible with most electronic readers including but not limited to Mac, PC, Kindle, iPad, Galaxy Tab, iPhone etc.)
Note: You may also purchase Nutrition as part of the Biohacker's Handbook Subscription, that includes all chapters from the book. See details here.